FlexBEAM CNC Structural Machining
The FlexBeam profile drilling center is developed for fast, accurate & economic production of steel profiles. The machine is equipped with the latest generation industrial PC-control, servodrivers & servomotors produced by OMRON.
Is the FlexBeam Right for My Shop?
- – Do you drill or mill holes in a variety of steel profiles?
- – Are you looking for a faster and cheaper way to do it?
- – Do you currently have to layout hole positions and then produce the holes with a mag drill, punch, or plasma?
- – Are you interested in a machine that can drill, mill, and scribe/engrave?
- – Do you have to turn away jobs because you cannot process the larger and heavier profiles?
- – Are you struggling to land steel fabricating jobs in your market?
- – Would you like to take on larger jobs?
- – Do you want to make a larger profit?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the FlexBeam may be just right for you. If you are interested in taking on larger jobs and making more money, request more information below.
|Min/Max Profile-Dimensions||2" Through 42"|
|Drilling||Ø 1-5/8" Drill (Interpolate 10" Hole)|
|Tapping Capacity||1 - 1/16" Tap|
|Spindletype||CT 40 / BT|
|Length of Table||44" Through Unlimited|
|Stroke X for Milling||10"|
|Stroke Y for Milling||24" Through 42"|
|Speed X-Axis||1000 in/min|
|Speed Y-Axis||200 in/min|
|Speed Z-Axis||200 in/min|
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Hydraulic Clamping System
- Laser – Zeropoint – Detector
- OMRON 15.4″ Pentium 5 Touchscreen PC
- Emergency Stop
- Automatic Tool Setter
- External & Through Spindle MQL
- Hand Pendant
- Z Reader Probe
- External Control Panel
CAD/CAM Software allows you to seamlessly convert 2D DXF, DWG, DSTV, NC, NC1 or 3D STEP files into ISO-machine programs. The software can be installed on the control of the machine or on an external PC.
Product Comparison Between Ocean Avenger & the FlexBeam
Fact: You can save Over $50,000 compared to Ocean Machinery.
Must see customer video
Auciello Iron Works focuses on bridge railing and bridge steel. With the purchase of the FlexBEAM they were able to take a 5 hour process and bring it down to under 1 hour, keeping them very competitive with how fast they are able to push out their products.